On Sunday evening (May 24th) Vegas was following me around and meowing very loudly. I had a feeling she was going into labor, so I got her bed ready. Sure enough ... it was time.
Here is Vegas' first kitten. I know it's kinda gross, but it is equally amazing. She popped the sack and licked the face clean. Look at that little face.
Sunday evening she had two. A dark and a light. Monday morning she had two more, both darks. From what I could tell, she has two boys and two girls.
About a week ago Dorothy moved her kitty Lucy into Addisen's room. What better place to put your kitten than in a barn? Dorothy was born in a barn, so she must have felt at home!
Kitten one ...
kitten two ...
kitten three ...
and kitten four.
Here are the proud mama's nesting together. Dorothy was extremely interested in Vegas' babies. She even helped clean up after two of them! Dorothy was spending so much time in the box with the new kittens that I thought I better get Lucy in there as well. They are like two best friends. They even feed each others kittens.
Here are the proud mama's nesting together. Dorothy was extremely interested in Vegas' babies. She even helped clean up after two of them! Dorothy was spending so much time in the box with the new kittens that I thought I better get Lucy in there as well. They are like two best friends. They even feed each others kittens.
No comments:
Post a Comment