Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bueller ... Bueller ....

When I checked my cousin's blog tonight I was amazed. Amy had the coolest post on there so I had to share. My cousin Tim stayed home with their daughter Charlotte when she was ill. Looking at the post I can tell that they had a really good day. Check it out ... you are bound to smile!

Click on the link to the right in my blog list for Tim, Amy & Charlotte's Web. The post is Charlotte and Daddy's Day Off. Enjoy!

Tim, Amy and Charlotte ... hope to see you Sunday.

(By the way - we visited with Paul & Elizabeth last night. She is doing great and it was so good to see Paul. Elizabeth is up and going and can move around really well. Of course she has the not so good times also. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers!)

No comments: