Friday, September 10, 2010
Bandaid is Back
Well, as of today I have added the good ole Band-Aid back to my wardrobe. Round #3 of MRSA is fully onset. Started to feel it on Sunday but figured it was one of those sore pimples starting. It kept getting bigger and more of a knot. So off to the Doctor I went. Sure enough. MRSA. This time it's on my chin. Painful of course, but embarrassing as well. Today (day 6) it started to drain, so I'm hoping within a couple weeks it will be on it's way. My lymph nodes are swollen along my jaw line and down around my throat. Pain meds help, but not nearly enough. Can't chew and it hurts to smile, talk or even swallow. :*( No expression is best. So, I'll be out of commission for several days. Not trying to whine ~ just letting you know what's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry about this, do they think this will continue on a long term basis?
Love you,
Jenny
It can. Some people have a few outbreaks and they're done. So maybe this will be my last. (Fingers crossed) Once you have it ~ you have it. So I will never know when an outbreak will appear.
Post a Comment