Tuesday, August 3, 2010

June 27, 1920

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

We celebrated my grandpa's 90th birthday this year!
What a life this man has lived! To celebrate 90 years is amazing to me! Married for 65 years, seven kids, grandchildren and great-grandchildren! *Note the photo above ~ Two of my uncles were unable to attend ... so their faces were drawn on balloons and photos still taken! lol*


My beautiful sister and nephew Jackson.

My ornery little Rylin.
You know these two are fix'n to be in trouble!


Can you imagine what his eyes have seen?
What his ears have heard?
What his hands have touched?
The places he has been?
What his heart has felt?
And what his life was like?
I think I get my story telling from him.
He always has a story to tell, or a joke and most importantly ... words of wisdom.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You're grandpa doesn't look 90 at all! I hope I'm moving that well at that age...heck I hope I'm still around at that age! Congrats to Fritz!