The kids were "bored" and Daddy was gone. I didn't feel like taking the three of them somewhere and running myself ragged. SO ... I suggested they have a sleepover. YAAAAAAAAAAAY! How fun is that? They were so excited! Rylin had Colin come over and Addisen had Maci. We had a plan to do a campfire and smores. SO fun!
I made them this tent out of sheets with a little help from the clothes line and some bricks. They loved it and were out there a lot!

Miss Darcy was very interested in what everyone was doing.
The boys were trying to find a frog for Kamdyn. None were to be found.

Let's eat!
Colin had the fabulous idea of roasting bologna on the fire. We had never tried it - So, we did it! Of course it tasted just like a hot dog, but Colin had SO much fun doing it! I think he was more amazed that I let him do it! lol We put cheese on it, rolled it up and stuck it on a bun. It was good.
Chow'n down.
Just a swing'n.
Smores are coming!

Da boys!
I had so much fun with the kids. It was such a beautiful day out. They played outside ALL day, got along great and it sure helped us not miss Daddy so much. Sure was looking forward to him coming home though! Always am.
What a great way to spend a day ... and an evening!
1 comment:
Only my kid would think of bologna on a stick!!! LOL!!! Gotta love those boys!!!
Post a Comment