Friday, July 3, 2009

Art

As soon as Addisen was introduced to a crayon she has loved doodling, drawing and writing. Now that school is out, her and Rylin play school quite often. Or they just sit at the table and draw. I love to see what they come up with.
Here is Rylin's train tracks and train.


Here is Rylin's Skating Pirate Lego Man.

Addisen's beautiful Mermaid Ariel.
One night Addisen didn't want to go to bed because she was afraid she would have a bad dream. After asking her a few questions, she said she was afraid a dinosaur would chase her and eat her. So, I had her draw a picture of a dinosaur. Of course it was PINK! Then to make it funny ... I said "Dinosaurs can't be scary if they are chasing you with a mouthful of balloons!" She started laughing and added the green balloons to her picture. No bad dreams that night! (I like how the balloon are tied to the teeth.)
Not to be outdone ... Rylin had to make his own dinosaur picture. He said, "Mine's better! It's pooping!" And they laughed and laughed!
Oh, the joys of children and summer!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the art..your kiddo's are very talented!